Mis visitas

lunes, 24 de febrero de 2020

Cartoonize myself

Hi! I am Musichris.

How are you? I'm in the best moment of the day! Obviously because I'm playing piano.
I am a man who born in Madrid in 1770. Yes! You are right! Betthoven and me have borned in the same year. (He is a little bit envy, but don't tell anything to him, could be angry).

Currently, Im doing a Master's degree about how to teach music in bilingual schools, to be honest I really like and also I have a lot of free time to work in my hobbies. One of my hobbies, is to read about politics, and I am designing a proyect called "European Union". Nobody knows what it is, but between you and me, will be a great idea. I hope to finish my proyect soon, if i haven't got time, I will give the idea to Robert Schuman vía mail. This letter will arrive to this person in 1951. 

My opinion about the tool (Bitmoji), is that it is amazing for our students! They can create their own profiles using creativity. Also, teacher's can know what student's like and their ideas about theirselves. For example, if a student feel bad or embarrased with his own body or some body facts, teacher's will know before.

With Emoji APP, you can create your own Avatar. You can design your Avatar with different hairstyles, eyes shapes, clothes etc... Also the App offers to you, the possibility to share your own Avatar using a GIF like a format. The best point about Emjoi App, is that it is totally free and you can use with a smartphone or with a laptop.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario