Mis visitas

domingo, 19 de abril de 2020

Podcasting in mussic!! Beethoven is with us!!

Hi guys!

I hope that you are having a good weekend. I don't think that I told you before, but my master's dissertation is about how to use the radio in bilingual schools. I created a podcast for music lessons and the goal is to introduce my students to Beethoven's life and future activities.

I created the podcast with Audacity. This tool is my favourite in terms of podcasting, and it's because it's very easy to use and it's totally free!!! Also, Audacity has many effects to play with your voice and add songs. I strongly recommend you to use this application!! I've added it to Ivoox, it's very useful for uploading podcasts and it's totally free, you just need your email.  :)

At the beginning of the podcast I have "Mi gente" from J Balvin, my students love this singer and I did it to get their attention from the beginning. Soon after, the music changes to classical music. I want to show them that all types of music are compatible with different types.

I'm sure that this podcast will be very helpful for my students.

Long live the radio! Long live the URJC radio!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario