Mis visitas

miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2020

Genlial.ly is a fantastic resouce for teachers!

Hi dear followers!

Hi, hope that you are staying at home staying safe!

These weeks are being a little bit longer, but we have more free time to investigate a new teaching resources, today I want to show you how works Geanial.ly.
I created an account the last week in my uni with my master's team and currently we are working with this tool. It is very nice to create a presentation for our students and you can use to teach a new concept or to review the content that they have learned. 

Genial.ly gives to you the opportunity to add videos from YouTube, images from Pixabay or Giphy. These advantages are so important because help us to keep the attention of our students. It also has interactive elements, icons and shapes so funny for our pupils. 
Furthermore, you can record your voice and add it to the slides. The students can see the presentation from home, because this App is only, and at the same time they can listen your voice to work in pronunciation.


I embedded my presentation in this blog, and you can use in your classroom. At the end of my presentation I included a game in Kahoot to review the concepts. This is the link and the code to play is 166339. https://kahoot.it/


Thanks to read my blog and see you soon!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario