Mis visitas

martes, 7 de abril de 2020

Using Easy.ly in my primary school

Hi friends!

I hope everything's going well. Due to the quarantine, I have had a lot of free time and I have discovered a new tool! It's called Easyl.ly.

This application has everything and is one of my favourite tools to use! Why? Because most of the options are free and the only thing that you need to access it is your e-mail. You can insert videos, images and funny icons. The most common use is to create infographics. I really recommend this tool!!

I have created an infographic for students at my school to promote the importance of drinking lots of water. This poster shows that if you are doing a lot of exercise (like our students) you need to drink a minimun of eight glasses of water per day.

I'm sure it's going to have a positive effect on them.

You can use it for your schools! I highly recommend it. 

See you soon :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario