Mis visitas

lunes, 6 de abril de 2020

Discovering Storyboard!

Hi guys!

I hope that you´re all doing well. Last week I was thinking of creating a comic as a resource for my students. I chose a comic which deals with self-esteem as a helpful resource to be used for the Value's subject.

I was inspired by Jorge Bucay´s short stories which helped me come up with the topic of the plot. He is a Spanish writer, and he has written some short stories with philosophical messages for children and adults.

This story can be a good resource for teachers and students. I created this comic with "StoryboardThat", this page is very useful and it is very easy to use. You can create your own story without any problems. The only inconvenience is that if you want to design a large comic with many strips you must subscribe to premium (which can be quite pricey!) StoryboardThat is a great application because it provides many facilities such as emticons, very funny characters and it is very easy to use. I will undoubtedly use it more in my lessons.


I hope you enjoy the comic and that it´s useful for you!



Made with Storyboard That

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario