Mis visitas

martes, 5 de mayo de 2020

Telling a story with Flipgrid!

Hello guys!

Today I have discovered Flipgrid! It is a great tool! I used this tool because I'm involved in a project called "Worldwide project". I strongly believe that it is a very good idea, because I can share my experiences and at the same time, I can watch experiences from different people.

Also, it's important to say that we can talk about any fun experiences we've had! I've enjoyed watching my classmates' experiences and can't wait to see new stories.
It's completely free. I have downloaded it from Playstore and it is very easy to use. You just need an e-mail and you can start to record you own story!

 In my flipgrid, I have talked about my experience in Manchester. I was there last year and the experience was amazing. I had some difficulties but you should watch see the video to see what I´m talking about!

I look forward to learning about your fun experience!

See you soon.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario