Mis visitas

martes, 7 de abril de 2020

Mindmeister is useful for the subject of music!

Hello everybody!!

How are you all? This week I've been really busy working on my ICT tools. Today I want to show you how you can create a cool mindmap with Mindmeister. I have used this resource in Music (my favourite subject by far).

Sometimes for our students it´s difficult to understand what the musical textures are. For this reason, I designed a mindmap where the main characteristics of these textures appear: Monophonic, Heterophonic, Biphonic and Poliphonic. My students will see the main points from these music textures using the mindmap that I have created. Also, I've added videos that show clear examples. I'm sure this idea will be very useful for them.

Mindmeister is a tool to create mindmaps and can be used for everybody and is useful for all professional fields. You can add images, videos, emoticons and songs (yes, songs too!).


I hope you enjoy the scheme I've designed and that you enjoy Easter!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario